Are you worried about the amount of hair you are losing? It can be stressful when you’re finding you are losing more hair than usual, and it can hard to pinpoint the reason.
On average, a person will lose 50-100 per day, but if you find yourself experiencing excessive shedding, it could be because of a trigger.
There are many factors that may cause shedding. The most common triggers are:
- Menstrual cycles or menopause
Hair fall will often happen a few months after the triggering factor. For example, a new mum may experience hair loss around two months after giving birth. This is nothing to worry about and is temporary as your hair will grow back.
Hair loss is different from shedding because hair loss occurs when something stops the hair from growing all together. The most common triggers are:
- Hereditary hair loss
- Hairstyles that pull on the hair
- Harsh hair care products
In the case of hair loss, your hair will not grow until the trigger has stopped. For example, if you have hair loss because you style your hair in a tight bun every day, it will not grow back until you stop the stress on your hair. Once you have removed the trigger, your hair should start to regrow.
How can the Miracle Maca Moisture Balm help?
Trepadora Miracle Maca Moisture Balm includes the growth ingredient Seveov™, which contains Peruvian Maca Root Extract. An ex-vivo study shows that Seveov™ increases hair growth in the anagen phase by 93%. In-vitro studies also shows that Seveov™
- Protects hair against exogenous and endogenous stress
- Develops a protective sleeve around new hair
- Increases cell proliferation in the hair bulb
- Strengthens hair’s adhesion to the scalp
- This works by promoting keratinocyte mitosis- cell which produces Keratin in your body. Seveov™ also increases the collagen density in underlying tissue, helping to strengthen the hair’s adhesion to the scalp.
This ingredient can be used to stimulate long term hair growth.
How do you use Trepadora Miracle Maca Moisture Balm?
The Miracle Maca Moisture Balm can be used many ways. It is versatile and will fit into any curl routine. You can use this product as:
- A pre-shampoo treatment
- scalp soothing ointment
- overnight deep treatment
- spot treat problem areas to encourage hair growth
- as a moisture replenishing styling cream