Trepadora Product Application for Thick Wavy Curls
For thick wavy curls, product application is key to ensure your hair gets the right amount of moisture and of course styling product in all the key areas without weighing your hair down.
To achieve beautifully defined wavy curls try this product application routine below. Please tag your results on our Instagram page.
1. Wash twice with the Hibiscus Pink Cleansing Clay Wash to ensure you get a good clean if you are new to the CG method. As your hair is thick, make sure you first section your hair in 4 then apply the Hibiscus Pink Cleansing Clay-Wash working through the product. Rinse and repeat. Rinse thoroughly. You only need to do this once per week and you should only need to use no more than 4 pumps of this product for shoulder length hair.
2. On clean hair, squeeze excess water out then apply the Coconut Almond Smoothing Conditioner. Avoid adding any product to your scalp area. Apply mid-length to ends only. Let the conditioner sit for moment and then detangle.
3. Dip your hair under the shower for a few seconds just to get your hair wet without rinsing all of the conditioner out.
4. On soaking wet hair section your hair again. Use butterfly clips to hold them, then from the back start lightly applying the Papaya Slip Taming Potion. Just enough to coat each curl. Complete your entire head.
5. Use your Curl towel to gently squeeze excess water once or twice is enough. Air dry or diffuse without touching your hair.
6. At 100% dry flip your hair over and gently scrunch your curls to break any gel cast and increase volume.
7. Use the Quinoa Repair Deep Conditioner once a week for a deep treatment. This is a protein treatment so if your hair texture changes you maybe over doing it with the protein. If so, use this product less frequently. Try using the Coconut Almond Smoothing Conditioner or Miracle Maca Moisture Balm for a deep treatment instead.
8. Mid-week refresh your curls with a Co-Wash using our Coconut Almond Smoothing Conditioner then follow the styling steps above again. Enjoy and we hope you find this helpful.