Starting a new routine for your curly hair is as easy as one, two, three with Trepadora. Think less, not more with our products. They are concentrated to maximise the number of uses you can achieve.
We recommend our Goji Berry Mint Reviving Hair Rinse or the Hibiscus Pink Cleansing Clay-Wash for your regular cleanser. Apply to soaking wet hair and ensure you focus on the scalp area. Rinse thoroughly.
Our Coconut Almond Smoothing Conditioner is perfect to use as a rinse out conditioner for your regular wash day routine. Rinse thoroughly. If your curls are particularly thirsty, apply a few pumps mid-shaft to ends of your hair to use as your leave-in before adding your styling product. You can also use this product as a co-wash too!
The Papaya Slip Taming Potion is superb for definition, shine and frizz-free curls. Apply gel to wet hair. It should feel slippery like seaweed. Use the “praying hand method” of gliding your palms in a downward smoothing motion with your hair sandwiched between. Then gently flip your head over and scrunch your curls upwards. Try to avoid touching your hair during the drying process. This will ensure you get little to no frizz. Air dry or diffuse.
Once your hair is 100% dry scrunch curls to release any cast and massage the roots (under your curls) for extra volume.
Extending your Routine
If you would like to extend your routine, try the following additions:
- Enjoy a deeper bi-weekly or monthly cleanse by alternating your cleanser with our Goji Berry Mint Reviving Hair Rinse.
- Apply our Babassu Quench Leave-In Curl Primer before your styling product.
- Refresh your 2nd, 3rd or 4th day curls with the Miracle Maca Moisture Balm on dry hair.
- Scrunch out your gel cast with the Inca Radiance Smoothing Elixir for soft, glossy curls.
- Deep condition with our protein enriched Quinoa Repair Deep Conditioner.