We recommend our Hibiscus Pink Cleansing Clay-Wash for your regular cleanser. Ensure to focus on the scalp and leave the product in for at least three minutes.
Our Quinoa Repair Deep Conditioner is perfect to use as a rinse out detangling conditioner. You can also use this product as a co-wash too!
Use our Inca Radiance Smoothing Elixir and apply over your wet hair. Next use the Avocado Kokum Curl Defining Smoothie. Apply in sections. This will give you the ultimate base for your styling product and help lock in moisture.
The Acai Berry Fix Defining Gel is superb for definition, shine and frizz-free curls. Apply gel to your wet hair. It should feel slippery like seaweed. Use the “praying hand method” of gliding your palms in a downward smoothing motion with your hair sandwiched between. Then gently flip your head over and scrunch your curls upwards. Try to avoid touching your hair during the drying process. This will ensure you get little to no frizz. Air dry or diffuse.
Once your hair is 100% dry scrunch curls to release any cast and massage the roots (under your curls) for extra volume.
EXTENDING YOUR ROUTINE
If you would like to extend your routine, try the following additions:
- For a softer hold that is still defined and moisturised try the Avocado Kokum Curl Defining Smoothie, or layer under your styling product.
- Refresh your 2nd, 3rd or 4th day curls with the Miracle Maca Moisture Balm on dry hair.
- Deep condition with our protein enriched Quinoa Repair Deep Conditioner.
- Scrunch out your gel cast with our Inca Radiance Smoothing Elixir for soft, glossy curls.
- Try our Papaya Slip Taming Potion for a stronger hold styling product or mix your Acai Berry Fix Defining Gel and Papaya Slip Taming Potion together for the ultimate hold.
OTHER GREAT ARTICLES TO READ